Ticketing Terms & Conditions
Listed below are the general terms and conditions which apply to the purchase of tickets to performances of the Gloucester Arts and Cultural Council Inc (GACCI). By buying tickets to GACCI performances you will be deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions. If you buy tickets on behalf of someone else, you will be deemed to have agreed to these terms on your own behalf and as an agent for the other person.
1. The right of admission is reserved.
2. The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists and seating arrangements.
3. No refunds except as provided in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Entertainment in Australia
4. If there is more than one performance of the event, ticket exchanges are available up to 7 days before the performances. This is subject to availability and will be undertaken in accordance with the current terms specified by the exchange service.
5. Cameras and other recording devices are prohibited in the venue’s auditorium.
6. Mobile phones, pagers, and so forth must be turned off before entry into the venue’s auditorium.
7. GACCI reserves the right to record, broadcast and simulcast any performance.
8. Tickets are only valid when purchased from GACCI or an authorized agent.
9. Performances may be unsuitable for children. All patrons irrespective of age must hold a valid ticket and occupy a seat or dedicated position.
10. Patrons arriving late will not be admitted into the venue’s auditorium until there is a suitable break in the performance.
11. Patrons who disrupt a performance may be ejected from the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
12. Patrons are responsible for their own safety and property and enter the venue at their own risk.
13. GACCI is not liable to you for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expense as a result of a performance being cancelled, postponed or changed.
14. GACCI may make offers to ticket holders during the normal course of business. These offers are subject to change without notice and the GACCI is not responsible for the performance of third parties in relation to any offer or service.
16. GACCI may choose not to enforce some terms and conditions noted above however this does not mean that GACCI waives its right to enforce some or all of the terms as it sees fit. If any of these terms cannot be enforced, the other terms will survive.
17. GACCI will replace lost or forgotten tickets. GACCI respects your privacy. We've prepared a policy statement to inform you about why we request information about you, how we use it and how we protect that information.